Vetting the agency behind your policy is as important as knowing the insurer. An experienced independent agent is your strongest advocate.
LTCA pioneered this field in 1972 and continues to be the leading national resource for long term care insurance. From testifying before Congress to co-authoring "The Advisor's Guide to Long-Term Care" (desk reference of financial planners, CPA's and elderlaw attorneys), LTCA is proud and passionate about leading the long term care insurance market.
- Roots dating back to 1972
- Licensed Coast to Coast
- DRA Partnership, Certified
- Agents available to solicit CA, CT, IN and NY Partnership, Certified
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Certified
- NAIC Annuity Training, Certified
- Endorsement of 130+ Alumni, Credit Union and Professional Associations